Welcome to the 2022 ASI Plant Sale
- The sale begins at 9AM CDT on Saturday July 16, 2022. Link to on-line store appears after these bulleted points.
No preorders accepted.
- The sale closes at 6PM CDT on Sunday July 24, 2022.
Orders received after that time will be accepted at our discretion
- You must be an ASI member to order. If you are not a member, you can join with your order.
- Read the General Plant Sale Information document and the Quick Guide To Using The Shopping Cart before you start to order.
- If you are new to growing arilbreds, please review our guide to grow arilbred iris.
- Shipping begins immediately after the sale closes.
- International and Canadian orders are uncertain at this time. New regulations are going into effect the end of July, and the details are not finalized. We hope to have more information before the sale.
* * * ASI on-line store * * *
We have over 140 different cultivars available this year. Most cultivars have 4 or more plants for sale, but there are many with only 2-3, so if you see one of those you might want, decide quickly.
On-line ordering is recommended. If you do not order online, many will probably be sold out by the time your order is received and entered into the system.
Catalog pages of Aril Society International 2022 plant sale are presented here for preview. Click on a given image below to see a full size pair of catalog pages:
. . . . .
The timeline at top of this page roughly outlines the ASI Plant Sale progress from month to month. Specific
deadlines vary from year to year and are established by the Plant Sale Chair. Participation is open to
members of the Aril Society International only. Membership can be taken out at the time of ordering.
Profits are used to supplement the cost of the ASI Yearbook.
In spring, Donors submit their plant donation lists to the Chair. These lists are compiled into a catalog that
becomes the majority of the June newsletter that is mailed to all members, as well as being sent by email
to ensure receipt if postal is slow. The catalog typically contains at least a hundred cultivars and their
These cultivars can include arils, arilbreds (quarterbreds, halfbreds, three-quarterbreds), historics,
species, older and newer cultivars - it all depends on what the donors can donate. Plants are received by
the Chair 7 to 10 days before the sale starts in mid July. The sale is online at www.arilsociery.org
(recommended) or via mail for those without a computer. Shipments begin as soon as the sale closes.
Dell Perry is the Plant Sale Chair. Donor questions, orders, shipping, and general inquires should be
addressed to her at:
800 Purcell Dr.
Plano, Texas 75025 USA
. . . . .